Salonpas® Pain Relief Patch
- Active Ingredients
- Methyl salicylate
For relief of aches & pains associated with:
- ■ stiff neck
- ■ sore shoulder
- ■ joint pain
- ■ arthritis
- ■ backache
- ■ strains
- ■ bruises
- ■ sprains
For external use only.
Do not use
- ■ on wounds or damaged skin.
- ■ if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- ■ with a heating pad.
- ■ with, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products.
Ask a doctor before use,
if you are allergic to external application products.
When using this product
- ■ do not use otherwise than as directed.
- ■ avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- ■ conditions worsen.
- ■ symptoms persist for more than 5 days.
- ■ symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- ■ rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- ■ Adults and children 12 years of age and above: Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin. Do not use more than a total of 4 patches per day. Use only 1 patch at a time per affected area. Use no more than 2 patches per day per affected area. Leave an individual patch in place for up to 8 hours. Do not use patches for more than 5 days in a row.
- ■ Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Other information
- ■ Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- ■ Store below 25℃.
- ■ Package not child resistant.